The Conciant membership base provides us, and by extension you, with a substantial forum from which we
collect and analyze market data. The key drivers that influence Conciant member's brand choices - answers to
the very questions companies most need answered - are:
- I want quality products and services at a measurably fair price.
- I don't want to be marketed to. I want transparency and truth from merchandisers.
- At the very least, I want the products and services I purchase to meet my expectations.
- At most the products and services should genuinely deliver on the promises made.
- I want the merchant to stand behind their product in terms of prompt, earnest customer service.
- I want to deal with a principled company. One commited to producing a quality product by ethical means.
- I do not want my buying experience to disappoint, anger or irritate me.
When the consumer is acknowledged as respected and valued, that consumer will come back. Customer loyalty
is, to a significant degree, contingent on the customer's experience with a chosen marketer throughout the
course of a purchase. Not surprising, this principle continues to apply far into the life of the product and service.
Conciant Concierges are intuitive, decisive, trained to hear (often in the subtext) what the customer is saying, and
are well equipped to then deliver - within the appropriate framework, a seamless result in a timely manner.
That's GOOD Customer Care
- Virtual home-based service delivery model.
- 100 percent in-country | on-shore.
- PCI Level 1 compliant platform.
- Phone, email, chat and social media able.
- Proprietary training systems.
- Robust recruiting portal and processing.
- Comprehensive reporting | data analytics | program performance.
- Increase customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- Extraordinary value proposition pricing.
- Reduce cost per contact and AHT.
- Increase spend and first call resolution.
- International recruiting pool.
- 24/7 inbound and outbound concierge customer care.
- Consultative sales | cross-sell | up-sell.
- Customer service | product and order status inquiries | account status | merchandise returns | general enquiries and information.
- Order processing and facilitation.
- BPO and back office services.
- Peak and overflow volume management | fast and efficient scalability for planned and unplanned fluctuation.
- Customer welcome calls | registration | surveys.